Sebenarnye kadang2 je layan Dejavu di Kinabalu. Tapi aku terpikat kt nyanyian Aqasha yg sgt sweet ini. hehe. Aku mmg suke nyanyian2 cenggini. hee. so cweeeeet. Besh kan kalo pakwe2 nyanyikan tuk kite. Romantik gitu. Mesti akan teringat2 smpai bile. Series. Sbb aku mmg jenis cenggitu. Sgt sukekan n akn ingt smpai bile2 suara2 yg nyanyi padaku dgn sweetnye. =P Berulang2 ak layan vclip ni. huhu.


bes citer ni,penyanyi nyer tu mcm sy
ReplyDeletewekkkk....perasaan nyeeeee....
ReplyDeleteGlad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. gt108
ReplyDeleteThis post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! gt108
ReplyDeleteGoing to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.
ReplyDeletegt108
gt108
gt108
gt108
gt108
gt108
mg108
mg108
mg108
mg108